Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Does technology make us more alone?



As technology has advanced more and more over the last few years, we are able to do so much more online that we used to have to leave our houses to do.This includes watching movies, playing games, talking with friends. 

I have noticed that both my friends and myself stay in more often and don't leave the house but instead go on our computers or our phones. We might be "hanging out" online, but we never actually see each other in person.

This is something I really want to fix this summer. Even if I am texting my friends 24/7 it is far less satisfying than actually hanging out with them for a even just a few hours. I plan on challenging both myself and my friends this summer to lay off of technology a little bit more this summer and actually spend more time together by going out and doing things! 



No comments:

Post a Comment